Friday, September 23, 2011

Summer update

It's been a while again since I've updated, the summer has gone by way too fast! Anyways, all is good here, Jack is getting taller and a lot more stubborn, he now will not sleep without his airplane, a flashlight and his Thomas blanket lol. He's still very picky about food and will only eat about 7 or 8 foods, and the most popular right now is yogurt, he absolutely will not try anything new. The potty training is not going as planned, he will sit a few times a day and sometimes will go when he's on the potty, but for the most part he gives me a hard time about sitting there more frequently.

The little person arriving in January we found out is a boy! I've had two ultrasounds, one in August for anatomy scan and they didn't get all measurements so I had to go for another three weeks later, and all looks good. I have to go for another at 32 weeks to check growth.

18 weeks


21 weeks

And here I am 22 weeks :)

And little man Jack playing the keyboard with daddy
video

No comments:

Post a Comment